Recruitment SpecialistReference: J51801
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Support the aims of the organisation by recruiting employees that deliver safe, effective and well-led services.
- Work with Trust and HR Managers to develop recruitment plans for the business and establish recruitment needs that fit the long-term plans for the organisation.
- Manage recruitment campaigns to attract new staff and look for new ways to develop the recruitment process so that it is operating efficiently and delivering optimum results.
- Enhance the organisation's presence on social media and at recruitment fairs to attract new talent
- Provide safe and value based recruitment training for managers
- Ensure compliance at all times
The Recruitment Specialist will be expected to travel to various areas to support geographical Recruitment needs. They will communicate with Recruitment Co-Ordinators and Managers to ensure high standards are met at all times as well as contributing towards developing and improving the recruitment process for candidates. They will be expected to provide HR advice to managers of the Trust and work on their own initiative to ensure tasks are completed quickly and efficiently.
The successful candidate will be a good team-player, have excellent organisational skills and a can-do attitude as well as vast experience in a Recruitment role. If you would like more information on this role please contact Katie Steinfeldt.