Recruitment PartnerJob not available
The main aim of the role is to work with the business to support the end to end recruitment process, attract and engage quality candidates whilst providing a high level of customer service to our hiring managers. The ideal candidate for this role will have significant experience in a senior recruitment role. You must be an excellent communicator and have strong interpersonal skills where you can build working relationships with ease across multiple sites.
The main purpose for this role is to analyse the recruitment needs and skills gaps across the business and be responsible for the full end to end recruitment life cycle.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Responsible for the recruitment strategy and to promote the employer brand
• Build excellent working relationships with internal customers to understand their recruitment needs, resource requirements and key skills for roles
• Writing and preparing job profiles, person specification and job adverts
• Test and assess a range of screening and selection methods including market leading approaches, ensuring the best strategy for different business areas/roles
• Build a variety of tools and assessments that test competence
• Review, develop and monitor agency contracts to ensure they are cost effective
• Ensure the most appropriate and cost effective recruitments methods are adopted, including use of direct hiring through social media etc.
• Provide training and coaching to line managers in the area of recruitment and selection
• Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for all roles across all the business in line with SLA's and internal policy, providing key MI and regular updates
• Managing all interview processes from telephone to face to face.
• Develop, monitor and manage job posting to job boards and various social media channels
Skills and Experience
• Significant experience of working within recruitment role at a senior level
• Experience of sourcing and candidate attraction using social media and job boards
• Excellent organisation and prioritising skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and independently
• Excellent influencing and negotiating skills and ability to 'manage upwards' to ensure that processes are adhered to, appropriate actions are taken and deadlines met.
• Experience of communicating effectively with people at all levels of the business
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: