Recruitment CoordinatorReference: J53101
A leading technology business that prides itself on it's people development and also the work that it does across both the local community and the wider economic area are looking to build their talent team.
This role will be responsible for supporting the recruitment and talent team with all aspects of recruitment from start to finish. The successful candidate will have excellent organisation skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks. Strong communication skills and the ability to put in place strong administrative systems will be essential.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
• Supporting with the end to end recruitment process.
• Setting up excellent recruit administration
• Advertising new roles on the recruitment system and on job boards.
• Working with agencies if required to source suitable candidates
• Shortlist CV's and send to hiring managers.
• Keeping hiring managers informed of the process.
• Updating job descriptions and person specifications.
• Arranging all interviews and candidate feedback
• Working with the HR Administration team for onboarding and contracts
Skills and experience required
• A strong background of working within HR or Recruitment Administration
• Strong IT and systems skills
• Proven experience of process improvement
• Excellent communication skills