Recruitment AdvisorJob not available
An exciting role has arisen working for a leading people focused organisation based in Chelmsford. The organisation prides itself on investing and supporting its people to be the best that they can be.
This role is working as part of a small tight knit HR function and will be responsible for leading and coordinating all recruitment activity across the Chelmsford office. This is a great opportunity for someone to really add value to the recruitment and selection process. Although this role is initially, offered on a 12 month contract basis there is a strong likelihood that the role could become permanent.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
• Working with key stakeholders and hiring managers to advise the best recruitment solution for their specific requirements.
• Shortlist the best possible talent for hiring managers
• Improving and mandating the preferred supplier list ensuring that the right partners are on their working at the best possible rates
• Improving time to hire across the organisation
• Developing the careers section of the website and the social media channels
• Promoting the employer brand
• Regular communication with hiring managers to keep them updated on progress with their roles and steps being taken to support the recruitment
Key skills and experience required;
• Proven experience working within an internal recruitment function for a large organisation
• A strong relationship builder with excellent communication skills
• A proactive and positive approach to work
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: