Recruitment AdvisorReference: J50044
some of their employees they have a high volume of recruitment which is currently being managed by the HR function.
The main focus for this role is for someone to come into the business and take responsibility for the full recruitment cycle.
• Working with hiring managers to understand their functions and recruitment requirements
• Collation of CV's and shortlisting against the key requirements of the role before presenting to the hiring manager
• Undertaking competency based interviews with recruiting managers
• Working with external recruitment partners
• Development of adverts
• Recruitment tracking and analysis
• Maintenance of PSL and advising campaigns
• Talent pooling
• Working with Marketing function on branding
• Data gathering (recruitment trends)
Although the role is stand alone as a recruitment advisor it sits very much within the HR team and will have the support of the HR Administration team for onboarding, offers, references etc
This is a busy, varied and challenging role and will be rewarding for someone who likes to be stretched and wants to make a resourcing function their own.
The organisation are ideally looking for someone to start asap, so candidates on short notice would be preferable although not essential.
In terms of skills and experience;
• You will be a confident recruitment professional
• Someone who is used to working in a busy and varied role
• A strong relationship builder
• Able to manage senior stakeholders
• Experience of introducing a recruitment tracking tool would be an advantage