Recruitment Administrator - Maternity CoverJob not available
This is a multi-faceted role, never a dull moment, always something new to learn and definitely lots to keep you busy.
The role of administrator is:
- To provide administrative and business support to the team to enable the consultants to focus on client relationship management and business development.
- The role involves coordinating the smooth running of the office including facilities management, meetings and utilities .
- To provide a professional service at all times to clients and candidates both on the telephone, in letters / emails and when greeting them in the office.
- To represent Pure's values of integrity, trust, flexibility and be a team player
The day to day duties of the role will include:
- Meeting and greeting candidates on arrival
- Typing, formatting and adding CV's to the database
- Answering telephone calls and supporting with pre-screening candidates
- Database administration and maintenance.
- Placing and refreshing job adverts on websites.
- Review adverts for various websites
- Searching online CV databases for candidates and sourcing candidates from our rdb database.
- Referencing candidates
- Researching websites, newspapers and publications for company information.
- Competitor website analysis.
- Filing of CV's, application forms and references.
- Review candidate applications and ensure they have received appropriate and timely responses
- Recruitment administration including managing payroll and holiday queries.
- Manage the compliance process ensuring adherence to all quality minimum standards
- Coordinate reports on activity for consultants including candidates not spoken to,visit reports and information on new candidate registrations
- Office facilities management
- Manage inbox and emails
- Event management and coordination
- Support with general admin tasks and adhoc support
You will be:
- Assertive, proactive and flexible
- Professional, confident verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work on a broad range of duties with high pace whilst maintaining quality
- Flexible, able to travel and work longer hours as required
- Have a can do', resilient and tenacious attitude
- Quality focussed in everything you do
- Customer service focused
- A team player
- Previous office or customer service experience is desirable
- A strong grasp of IT systems and Microsoft Office
- Educated to A Level, GNVQ or equivalent
For further information please contact Andrea or Claire at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: