Recruitment Administrator - Maternity CoverReference: J48768
This is a multi-faceted role, never a dull moment, always something new to learn and definitely lots to keep you busy.
The role of administrator is:
- To provide administrative and business support to the team to enable the consultants to focus on client relationship management and business development.
- The role involves coordinating the smooth running of the office including facilities management, meetings and utilities .
- To provide a professional service at all times to clients and candidates both on the telephone, in letters / emails and when greeting them in the office.
- To represent Pure's values of integrity, trust, flexibility and be a team player
The day to day duties of the role will include:
- Meeting and greeting candidates on arrival
- Typing, formatting and adding CV's to the database
- Answering telephone calls and supporting with pre-screening candidates
- Database administration and maintenance.
- Placing and refreshing job adverts on websites.
- Review adverts for various websites
- Searching online CV databases for candidates and sourcing candidates from our rdb database.
- Referencing candidates
- Researching websites, newspapers and publications for company information.
- Competitor website analysis.
- Filing of CV's, application forms and references.
- Review candidate applications and ensure they have received appropriate and timely responses
- Recruitment administration including managing payroll and holiday queries.
- Manage the compliance process ensuring adherence to all quality minimum standards
- Coordinate reports on activity for consultants including candidates not spoken to,visit reports and information on new candidate registrations
- Office facilities management
- Manage inbox and emails
- Event management and coordination
- Support with general admin tasks and adhoc support
You will be:
- Assertive, proactive and flexible
- Professional, confident verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work on a broad range of duties with high pace whilst maintaining quality
- Flexible, able to travel and work longer hours as required
- Have a can do', resilient and tenacious attitude
- Quality focussed in everything you do
- Customer service focused
- A team player
- Previous office or customer service experience is desirable
- A strong grasp of IT systems and Microsoft Office
- Educated to A Level, GNVQ or equivalent
For further information please contact Andrea or Claire at Pure.