Recruitment AdministratorReference: J53012
The key responsibilities include:
• Provide first point of contact for hiring managers and candidates for vacancy and recruitment enquiries. resolving queries professionally and promptly
• Management of the candidate management system on a day to day basis
• Initiate new starter processes on relevant systems
• Preparation of new starter documentation including (but not limited to) offer letters and contracts
• Manage the reference request process for all new starters.
• Oversee recruitment of temporary staff and contractors across the business
Skills and experience required:
• Good communication skills with the ability to build good relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, internal departments and key contacts
• Proficient skills in Excel, Word and Outlook are essential
• Remain approachable under pressure
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Good time management skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of recruitment administration
• Previous experience within a recruitment environment desirable
This is a superb opportunity based in Colchester, with genuine career progression and strong benefits.
Apply or contact Pure for more information.