ReceptionistJob not available
The successful candidate will be able to perform administrative tasks and supporting the Office team. You will also need to have 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) A-C including English and Maths.
• Answering incoming calls and directing them to correct members of staff
• Keeping the reception area, kitchen, meeting rooms and key facilities tidy and replenished
• Assisting the Office Manager with Health & Safety / Facility tasks
• Undertake a broad range of clerical administrative duties with the department
• Preparing the outgoing post
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Professional telephone skills
Please apply or contact Lizzie at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: