The successful candidate will be able to perform administrative tasks and supporting the Office team. You will also need to have 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) A-C including English and Maths.
• Answering incoming calls and directing them to correct members of staff
• Keeping the reception area, kitchen, meeting rooms and key facilities tidy and replenished
• Assisting the Office Manager with Health & Safety / Facility tasks
• Undertake a broad range of clerical administrative duties with the department
• Preparing the outgoing post
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Professional telephone skills
Please apply or contact Lizzie at Pure.