Reception ManagerJob not available
I am recruiting for a new and exciting position in North Norfolk on a full time, permanent basis. You will be working for a prestige organisation where customer service and quality is the at the forefront of the business.
I am looking for someone who has proven experience in hospitality and will be able to manage the reception team while also ensuring operational duties are looked after behind the scenes.
Duties will include:
- Supervising the front of house meeting and greeting of clients and visitors to the highest of standards.
- Managing room reservations and ensuring the rooms are ready for the appropriate use
- supervise and manage the front of house team and ensure consistency is met
- Reviewing existing standards and procedures regularly and implementing new where necessary
- Any ad-hoc duties which need to be completed to ensure a smooth running of the reception and operational function of organisation.
An immediate start is available for the right candidate and parking is available on site. Due to the location and the opening hours, your own transport would be ideal. Both hours and salary are negotiable for the right candidate, however flexibility is required and you will be required to work some weekends and evenings where the business requires.
For more information, contact Emily Colby.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: