Real-Time DeveloperReference: J56202
This opportunity sits within a new team who are exploring new VR and Real-Time technologies, as well as exploring new ways to engage consumers through industry-leading immersive experiences.
Reporting to the Head of 3D, you will help define a realistic and achievable roadmap as well as provide technical and software scripting supporting on a range of Real-Time CGI projects.
• Solid understanding of Real-Time engine script and tool development
• Expertise within 3D scripting languages
• Ability to produce high quality, reliable and maintainable code
• Keen interest in the CGI space
• UE4, Unity, Max, Maya or similar
• Python, MAXscript, MELscript
• Previous experience within a digital agency / multimedia environment would be beneficial
This role offers fantastic progression and training opportunities in an open and friendly environment.
Please get in touch with Helena at Pure for more information.