Quality Management ExecutiveReference: J57731
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the successful candidate will oversee all aspects of the companies quality function, developing, implementing and managing quality polices, procedures and standards.
• Manage the Quality Management System to ensure consistent, standardised, efficient practices across the company.
• Maintain continuous improvement with quality controls and documentation including procedures, work instructions and templates.
• Analyse operational processes using KPI's and streamlining operations to maximise efficiency across the company, including IT developments.
• On-going monitoring and auditing across branches.
• Working across all 5 nationwide sites, and all departments (Purchasing, Sales, Operations, Finance and Administration).
Key skills and capabilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Auditing and training experience
- Strong influencing skills, rigorous attention to detail and a passion to drive change
- Team player
- Driving licence
If you're looking for a new role and are available to start between now and the start of November, then please do get in touch!