QA AnalystJob not available
Our client are a growing technology business within the real-estate sector with idyllic rural offices near Papworth, Cambridgeshire. They deliver market-leading software and consultancy services to global property owners and investors and are renowned for their client-focused approach.
Working within an Agile Software team to develop and execute both manual and automated software test cases, scenarios, and suites, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining flexible test plans, managing the implementation of this plan, with regard to both automated and manual testing processes.
- Execution of tests, with a view to function, usability, security and performance aspects of the software.
- Production of automated test runs aimed at reducing the manual testing load on the product.
- Assisting the client support team with isolation, replication and reporting of suspected defects; verifying defect fixes.
In return for your skills you will receive a competitive salary, plus a benefits package including:
- 25 days' annual leave,
- Medical insurance,
- Pension fund contributions
- Performance bonus
If you are interested in learning or furthering your automation skills please get in touch or apply for immediate consideration.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: