Purchase Ledger SupervisorReference: J51820
We are exclusively recruiting for a well-established, leading company in Chelmsford who are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their established team, on a permanent basis.
The role will be supporting the Purchase ledger manager and supervising the Purchase Ledger assistants, dealing with the suppliers, supplier queries and the full purchase ledger process.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
• You will support the Purchase Ledger Manager with providing cost efficient, timely and accurate Accounts Payable services to the group, ensuring compliance with all internal and external audit, tax and legal requirements
• Processing invoices and dealing with supplier queries
• Processing weekly payment run and allocating
• Statement Reconciliation
• Effectively liaise with all other departments
• Sending remittances
• Urgent payment requests
• Payments and online banking
Key Requirements for the role:
• Purchase ledger supervisor experience is essential- team of 3 or more
• Experience working in a medium or large organisation
• Great communication and analytical skills
• Problem solver and used to a changing environment
• Confident, personable character who is able to work together to meet deadlines
• Have experience with three way invoice matching process
• Good Microsoft Excel knowledge
• Excellent knowledge of financial systems
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.