Purchase LedgerReference: J50393
As the team leader, your main objective will be to head up the Purchase Ledger Team , ensuring the team are working efficiently and accurately to meet business goals/target at all times.
Key responsibilities of the role include but aren't limited to:
- Leading the purchase ledger team
- Managing the day to day work flow of a team of purchase ledger clerks and maintaining work flow within a high volume purchase ledger environment.
- Completing Analysis of aspects of the business when required
- Completing Ad Hoc duties as required by management
- Maintaining filling systems/computer records connected to accounts
- Ensuring that you and your team follow company procedures as shown in the Staff Handbook (Health & Safety rules, regulations and legislations)
Key Skills and Qualification
- Good knowledge of VAT
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Knowledge or previous use of Sage Line 50 or Sage 200
- Good IT Skills including excellent Excel Knowledge/skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Studying towards or AAT qualified for would desirable
- The ability to represented a company in a professional manner to both external and internal contacts
The successful person will receive a competitive salary and package with 22 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
If you are interested in this role, please select apply for to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions or for more information, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, Norwich.