Purchase Ledger ControllerJob not available
This role is a vital part of the finance team and will manage the Purchase ledger process from start to finish, candidates will need to have previous experience within purchase ledger including payment runs. The successful candidate will have a proactive attitude and want to excel in this position, be confident in communicating internally and externally at all levels.
The day to day duties will include the following;
• Reconciliation of purchase invoices to purchase orders to ensure correct authorisation process and background documentation is in place.
• Coding of all invoices to Purchase Ledger.
• Coding and accurate checking of employee expense claims.
• Review VAT inputs and identify errors
• Ensure correct post coding authorisations are in place.
• Posting Purchase Ledger invoices onto Great Plains accounting system.
• Review and investigate GRNI entries monthly
• Dealing with and resolving supplier queries
• Reconciliation of balances to supplier statements
• Downloading credit card statements from online system
• Coding and preparation of credit card statements liaising with senior staff
• Ensure all documentation is filed away accurately and in a timely manner.
• Prepare and facilitate twice monthly payments run in GBP/USD/EUR.
The role will support the Finance Director and Finance Assistant with the Purchase Ledger function. Multi-currency experience would be an advantage and candidates must have basic Excel skills. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an innovative organisation that will offer great career development opportunities
The company offer an excellent benefits package including pension, 25 days holiday and private medical and dental insurance.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: