Purchase Ledger ClerkReference: J52743
- Processing, scanning, validating and retrieval of invoices.
- Maintenance of supplier accounts to enable prompt and efficient payments.
- Receive and action post accordingly.
- Invoice checks and verifications, and obtain approval for invoices from relevant divisions.
- Checking payment runs for supplies on relevant payment dates.
- Reception/Switchboard cover when necessary.
- Any additional duties which may be required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good IT skills including Microsoft.
- Strong standard of Maths and English.
- Excellent communication skills, at all levels.
- Ability to work in a team and learn from others.
Experience within a Purchase Ledger Department is desirable but not essential.
Please apply or contact Maddie @ Pure for further information.