Purchase Ledger Clerk ( Part Time)Reference: J52714
Within this position, there are a number of responsibilities that will fall under your remit, including:
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Dealing with queries and chasing suppliers
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Process weekly payment run for suppliers
- Other finance duties as required.
The successful candidate for this position will display the following set of skills and attributes:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency of using microsoft office, particularly excel
- Knowledge of a finance system such as Sage is desirable
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of your work
- Self motivated and work with efficiency
The role is based in St Neots and is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.