Purchase Ledger ClerkReference: J51293
Reporting directly to the Team Manager, you will be working as part of a large purchase ledger team to ensure that all supplier invoices are paid within their agreed terms.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Chasing returns credits
- Processing shortage claims
- Investigating invoices lines that do not automatch
- Working with multi currencies
- Statement reconciliation's
- Reviewing posting errors
- Bank Reconciliation
- Ad hoc duties as an when required
Personal Skills and Qualifications required:
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in accordance with all Company Policies and Procedure
- Able to build strong ongoing working relationships with team members and external clients
- Good IT skills including Excel
The successful person will be employed on a full-time permanent basis and receive a competitive package.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.