Purchase Ledger ClerkReference: J51640
We are recruiting for a well-established, leading company in Witham who are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger clerks to join their established team, on a permanent basis
You will be responsible for dealing with the suppliers, supplier queries and the full purchase ledger process.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
• Processing invoices and dealing with supplier queries
• Processing weekly payment run and allocating
• Statement Reconciliation
• Effectively liaise with all other departments
• Sending remittances
• Urgent payment requests
• Payments and online banking
Key Requirements for the role:
• An AAT studying or qualified candidate
• EEC invoicing knowledge is essential
• Must have experience with overhead or stock invoicing
• Excellent excel skills is a must, including the knowledge of VLOOKUP, SUMIF's and PIVOT Tables.
• Must have experience working with high volumes and working under pressure
• Must have experience of three way matching- invoicing to PO to Goods Received notes
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well within a team and individually
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.