Purchase Ledger ClerkReference: BH-53785
As the incoming Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be tasked with the following set of responsibilities:
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices
- Setting up bank payments
- Raising purchase orders
- Conducting daily bank postings
- Reviewing and processing of staff expense claims
- Additional ad hoc duties as required.
As the incoming individual, you will ideally have experience working within a similar level finance role before, with experience of invoice processing. You will be an effective communicator, with the ability to build rapport with your colleagues, as well as having great time management skills. Other desirable attributes include:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Computer literate, with familiarity with microsoft excel
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to challenge themselves within an exciting and engaging business. The organisation offers a healthy benefit and holiday package, as well as on site parking at their office.