Purchase Ledger AssistantReference: J52728
You will be responsible for dealing with the suppliers, supplier queries and the full purchase ledger process.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
• Processing invoices and dealing with supplier queries
• Processing weekly payment run and allocating
• Statement Reconciliation
• Effectively liaise with all other departments Sending remittances
• Urgent payment requests
• Preparing payments for suppliers, including automatic payment runs in various currencies and posting
• To prepare information for month-end and KPI reporting.
• Responsible for the data entry and maintenance of supplier's bank
• Process crew/officer payroll expenses on a monthly basis
Key Requirements for the role:
• Must have excellent attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise their workload efficiently and effectively
• Working knowledge of Purchase Ledger and accountancy systems
• Must have experience working with high volumes and working under pressure
• Knowledge of three way matching- invoicing to PO to Goods Received notes
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well within a team and individually
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.