Purchase ledger and Expenses AssistantJob not available
We are exclusively recruiting for a well-established, leading company in Chelmsford who are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger and Expenses Clerk to join their established team, on a permanent basis
You will be responsible delivering high quality Accounts Payable services, as well as supporting the expense claim process.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
• To support the Accounts Payable Manager with providing cost efficient, timely and accurate Accounts Payable services to the group, ensuring compliance with all internal and external audit, tax and legal requirements.
• To support the Accounts Payable Manager in ensuring the Accounts Payable team operates within the financial controls and procedures set by the Group.
• To review all relevant expense claims for adherence to Corporate Policy and legislative requirements, offering guidance and training where appropriate
• To ensure the fortnightly settlement of expenses claims is completed timely and accurately
• To provide support to end users on the two expense claim platforms
• To develop effective relationships with internal and external customers and colleagues across the organisation
• To support the development of any process improvements or system changes related directly to the expense claim process
Key Requirements for the role:
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a medium to large organisation
• Minimum 12 months experience of Expense Claims process
• Strong team player with a flexible and can do approach who leads by example
• Demonstrable knowledge of Expense Claims policies
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Minimum Intermediate level Microsoft application skills such as word and excel
• Ideally Experience of an ERP system
• Knowledge of Procure to Pay process
• Knowledge of expenses platforms
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: