Property ExecutiveReference: J52211
This role will be joining a team of 4 developing new business, where you will be managing a caseload of commercial property acquisitions. The role will include;
• Managing a transactional caseload of commercial property acquisitions, disposals and other related transactional legal work within SLAs and transactional deadlines to meet customer requirements and achieve required targets and objectives.
• Review, analyse and interpret legal documents, e.g. property reports, identifying risk & liability that falls outside company standards, establishing and considering possible solutions to mitigate risk.
• Assist in analysis of complex legal conveyancing / transactional matters, including their impact on pensions legislation, analysing legal issues, identifying legal problems and supporting colleagues, superiors and business wide projects in identifying solutions to the same
• Manage relationships with internal and external customers to include solicitors, lenders, surveyors, architects, SIPP investors and financial advisers to ensure accurate communication of information, transparency and understanding in respect of all processes, controls and requirements to manage customer expectations
Experience and qualifications required;
• 5 GCSE's A-C grade including Maths and English
• Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1 & FA2) or equivalent
• Commercial Property Paralegal Qualification
• Strong IT systems knowledge including Microsoft packages
• Strong Commercial conveyance and Landlord & Tenant knowledge
• Proven knowledge of general conveyancing principles
• Understanding and experience working with SIPPs would be beneficial
If you would like more information on this role please contact Lizzie @ Pure.