Project ManagerJob not available
The successful candidate will plan and manage IT change projects and cross-functional strategic initiatives, ensuring projects meet cost, schedule and quality targets. You will lead a variety of projects including launching products, application development, systems integrations, infrastructure upgrades and many more.
The role will involve working closely with Developers, the QA team, Business Analysts, and Release Management teams.
You will manage the full lifecycle of all allocated projects, ensuring they're delivered on time and within budget.
- Previous experience in a cross functional IT Project Management role.
- Project Management qualifications e.g. Prince2
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Extensive knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods, organizational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods
To find out more and for a full job spec please contact Scott Woodrow from Pure on 01473 250 990.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: