Project ManagerJob not available
I am recruiting for my client based in Cromer for a Project Manager on a temporary basis initially for up to three months. This is a full time position working Monday-Friday and there are two positions available to start immediately.
Duties will include:
- Working on one main project within a small team to ensure tasks are completed on time and to an agreed budget
- Monitoring the budget of all projects assigned to you
- Reporting project progress to the Team leader
- Administration task relating to the assigned project in a fast and efficient manner.
Is this for you? Requirements for the role:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent knowledge on MS Office and bespoke systems
- Ability to meet and manage deadlines independently
- Experience managing projects is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Free car parking is available nearby and you will be working between 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday at the office in Cromer. There is possibility of the role becoming permanent after a short temporary period.
For more information, please contact Emily Colby.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: