Project Manager (IT Infrastructure)Reference: J52562
Due to continued growth and success this role will project manage the deployment of a new European wide network.
As part of a four year project of work we are looking for someone with the following experience/skills:
* Management of a international project across multiple sites and business units
* Project planning through from requirement gathering to design, implementation and delivery
* Management of time, resources, budget and reporting
* Working with stakeholders and suppliers internally and externally
* Monitoring, reporting and quality controls
* Issue and escalation management
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
* In depth IT infrastructure experience ideally in networking/telecoms
* Project management qualifications with a proven track record
* Experienced managing an international project in a complex environment
* Strong communication skills and stakeholder management experience
* Proven track record in project delivery within time and on budget
This is initially a 2 year contract post and the business are offering an excellent salary with full range of benefits.
Some travel in Europe will be required with flexibility available to work on an agile basis.
The business has state of the art offices in central Cambridge. Please get in touch or apply for further info!