Project Finance ManagerReference: J53060
Within this role, you will report into the Head of Finance.
As the Project Finance Manager,, there a number of duties that will fall under your remit, including but not limited to:
- Sole coordinator for Finance tasks for the projects in question
- Preparing reports in an accurate and timely manner for key stakeholders
- Budgeting and forecasting for all projects under your control
- Other finance duties as required
The successful candidate for this role will possess these key attributes and traits:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified or possess relevant experience in similar positions/organisations
- Strong financial analysis and reporting experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with high calibre stakeholders
- Excellent computer literacy and systems skills
If you are a highly skilled, personable accountant, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a charity who are leaders in their field. This role is based in the centre of Cambridge. There is no on site parking for this role.