Project CoordinatorReference: J52364
• Project planning and tracking of programmes for new and existing clients, and acting as first point of contact, as well as building great relationships with clients on a day to day basis
• Responding to and troubleshooting queries from participants and clients, via email and telephone
• Ensuring projects meet client's specific requirements and are delivered to a high standard and on time
• Attending scoping meetings, and other project specific meetings at client sites
• Generating accurate and timely invoices
• Effectively tracking the project budget
• Pro-actively addressing any issues that may arise with projects, and updating the Account Director when necessary
• Creating / updating materials to support workshops and other project events
• Management of our consultants booking system.
-Project coordination experience
-Client liaison experience
-Proven ability to manage concurrent projects effectively
-Proficiency in prioritising and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
-Good technical experience
To find more about this role, please call me now.