Project AccountantReference: J49889
This role will provide support to the Head of Finance as well as the overall finance team. It will offer business partnering across the organisation to handle a variation of new and ongoing projects, therefore offering fantastic exposure across the company.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing and monitoring appropriate financial control processes and procedures within the business
- Preparing monthly reports on the progress of key projects across the business
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders as required
- Developing and implementing new commercial and operational initiatives
- Qualified accountant or qualified by experience, with relevant commercial experience
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills
- Experience handling business costings and systems
You will be immediately available or available on short notice, so if you would like further information on this role and to apply for the position, please contact Jamie Morton at Pure.