Project AccountantJob not available
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• In line with UK and USA Reporting Requirements, complete monthly accounts for all assigned projects on a timely basis with appropriate revenue recognition.
• Preparation of monthly project reports, producing reports on current status, revenue recognition, future projections and variance analysis to budget,
• Communicate those results around the business as required,
• Enhance those reports to include; cash-flow projections & risk registers
• Monitor contracts and ensure that all customer billings / contract variations are raised & logged in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Update Project Manager on status of customer and supplier payments.
• Complete financial concurrence of company bids and tenders in line with company procedures
• Assist commercial managers in completing complex price breakdowns for project tenders
• Complete cash-flow forecasts for significant bids and tenders.
• Completion of Post Project Financial Reviews of completed projects outlining budget differences and reasons from original plan and feedback into Commercial environment
This role requires a highly skilled project accountant, who has a rounded experience in a similar environment.
Key skills, experience and qualifications required include;
• Strong understanding and knowledge of project accounting
• Understanding and knowledge of contracts and the contractual process
• Experience of working in a commercial environment
• Understanding of construction, engineering or a similar environment
Understands technical & operational issues at a high level and able to present them clearly for finance.
• Presents & explains finance to non-financial managers.
• Substantial experience in a construction or engineering project environment
• Excellent Microsoft Excel based skills
• A good accounting qualification and university level education.
• Excellent communication and presentational skills.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: