Project AccountantJob not available
Main responsibilities are:
• To provide financial support to Project & Contract Managers during project delivery.
• To provide financial support to Bid Managers in costing & pricing of bids & tenders.
• Complete monthly accounts for all assigned projects to support as project accountant on a timely basis in accordance with UKGAAP & USGAAP
• Preparation of monthly project reports, producing reports on current status, future projections and variance analysis to budget.
• Communicate those results around the business as required.
• Monitor contracts and ensure that all customer billings / contract variations are raised & logged in an accurate and timely fashion. Update Project Manager on status of customer payments.
• Complete cash-flow forecasts for significant bids and tenders.
• Completion of Post Project Financial Reviews of completed projects outlining budget differences and reasons from original plan and feedback into Commercial environment
The ideal candidate will need to be demonstrates a good knowledge and understanding of accounts, and understands technical & operational issues at a high level and able to present them clearly for finance. Ideally you will be able to demonstrate knowledge of contracts and the contractual process
For further information please contact Hannah Flindall
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: