Product ManagerReference: J49991
The position will head up the entire product side of the business, managing a growing team and with a hands on approach to product development through the entire life cycle from supporting new projects to client integration and feedback.
This will include:
- Management of a team of 5
- Full responsibility for a range of products at varying stages of development
- Management of new/existing roadmaps and product development plans
- Partnering with internal technical teams (dev/test/release) on product development as well as heads of, and experts across the business in non-technical areas
- Working with clients externally on feedback, improvements and upgrades
- Lead "think tanks" and project internally on new products
- Development of user stories and workflow
- UI/UX requirements/review
- Release and integration management
We are looking for someone with experience in the following:
- Experience in a "technical" focussed product owner/management post in a technical/agile environment
- Proven track record in all stage of product development lifecycle
- Leadership experience
- Excellent stakeholder experience with internal and external contacts
- Experience in project management
- Ideally experience in a software environment developing new products
As one of the regions leading new businesses the opportunities for development and progression beyond senior management in this post are excellent.
The working environment is exceptional, working with a superb group of people and on products that really will make a different to peoples life's.
The company are offering a market leading salary, great range of benefits and a modern approach to work/life and employee engagement.
Please contact Scott Woodrow @ Pure for further info and click to apply.