Procurement ManagerReference: J51808
Purpose of the role
You will lead your category on strategy and delivery ensuring best value is achieved and that a robust and reliable supply chain is in place. You will have the opportunity to look at extra areas for saving or efficiency. This isn't all about cost savings but about having the best value relationships with suppliers.
- Ensuring performance delivery against key targets/metrics; cost, quality standards, inventory levels etc.
- Working closely with stakeholders to best understand what is needed
- Seeking new opportunities to add value
- Associated administration duties.
- Managing supplier performance and relationships.
- Sourcing new suppliers
What do you need to bring to the table?
- To be of a degree level with ideally a professional membership
- Worked within the Aerospace sector in a procurement role
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Design and implement procurement strategies
What do you get?
Salary of Circa £40,000 + A competitive package