Procurement CoordinatorJob not available
I am recruiting for two Procurement Coordinators to join my client based in South Norfolk. You will be joining a team of 4 coordinators who assist look after the general procurement needs of your portfolio of customers.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, your daily duties will include:
- Ensuring a smooth procurement process for your customers within the building and agricultural sector
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Problem solving and providing quotations to suit your customers' needs
- Identify new business and attend supplier meetings where required.
- Team responsibility and accountability for shared inboxes
- Present quotations in an accurate and timely fashion
The ideal candidate will have experience within the building trade, however the main priority is your attitude, customer service and the desire to succeed and work as a team. Excellent IT skills are a must!
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday with a fantastic salary and benefits package. You will be required to work on site and it is advised you have your own transport due to the location.
For more information, please contact Emily at Pure
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: