Process Improvement ManagerReference: J50311
Pure are currently working with a wold renowned organisation based in the centre of Bury St Edmunds who are currently looking to recruit a process improvement manager to work alongside their growing team to ensure that systems and processes are continuously optimised to ensure maximum efficiency across the business.
This position would be ideally suited for someone who has experience of working within a complex finance team but is not looking to develop within a systems and processes focused position. This role will be responsible for the following areas:
• Establish business cases for new systems/processes and be the driving force behind these
• Provide training to staff on new systems and ensure best practice is followed
• Identify areas for further improvement working closely with the finance team and senior management
• Act as a main point of contact for systems issues and work with the wider team to provide solutions
• Other ad hoc duties as required.
In order to be successful in this position you will require the following skills and attributes:
• ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or have demonstrable, relevant experience in a similar position
• Excellent excel skill's alongside a broad knowledge of complex ERP systems
• Strong understanding of finance processes at all levels
• Excellent communication skills with stakeholders across all levels
• Take a collaborative approach with working in a team
• Self-motivated to achieve high standards of work
If you would like to be considered for this position or to discuss it in more detail, then please contact Jamie Morton