Pricing and Billings ManagerReference: J59056
- Managing invoice production and tariff management for regulated businesses
- Provide input and support to the Regulation team on all pricing related regulatory matters
- Ensure accurate and timely production of monthly invoicing
- Handling billing queries and credit notes raised as required
- Monitor billing system performance including data integrity and completeness checks
- Manage the production of charging statements in conjunction with the Regulation team
- Work with the Finance Manager to provide a corresponding impact analysis papers for each annual regulatory pricing change
- Support maintenance of the group's pricing models
- Provide accurate and timely statistical and financial returns
- Strong Academic credentials or degree standard education (accounting or economics discipline desirable)
- Experience of regulation and pricing.
- Experience of tariff management and invoicing processes.
- Proven ability to manage a small team.
- Some experience of complex, high volume financial data analysis.
- Strong communication and management skills; able to effectively train, mentor and develop team members as required.
- Advanced Excel skills.
For more information please contact Amy at Pure.