PR ManagerReference: J52066
As an experienced PR Manager you will be the business Brand Ambassador working closely with all members of our Brand Team, including the content manager and digital coordinator. Acting as the primary contact for all journalist and PR enquiries you will build strong relationships with key journalists, influencers, bloggers and the local media and community.
- Build relationships with key journalists, influencers and bloggers
- Create and manage the brand reputation in print and digital media.
- Work with PR agencies to maximise brand presence in media.
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team.
- Create interesting and relevant PR campaigns to support the whole business.
Skills and Experience:
- You need to have a creative flair for producing engaging copy, while being highly proficient at spelling, grammar and proof-reading.
- Be able to communicate your ideas, from presenting stories and ideas to your team, through to journalists
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you need to be approachable, friendly and empathetic, and be able to relate to people on different levels
- Be able to pitch stories to journalists
- Experience of working quickly and efficiently, without compromising on quality.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000