PR and Content EditorReference: J52365
Duties include -
* Develop and execute an effective PR strategy in line with business objective, remaining on schedule and budget
* Establish a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, online and broadcast media. Utilising existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts
* Concept, write/script and publish a wide variety of content including press releases, thought leadership articles, case studies, infographics, videos, awards submissions and social media posts.
* Contribute to the website and social channels creating current and fresh content
* Use marketplace insights to develop written and visual content to engage existing and prospective customers
* Manage media enquiries and interview requests
* Provide a monthly status update to communication and document progress
The successful candidate will have strong PR, corporate communications, website and content marketing experience. You will have a strong media relationship base, ideally on a national basis and be proficient in creating, editing and promoting written, visual and digital content. You will have outstanding writing and editing skills and have the ability to interpret technical information and translate into simple, effective communications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable business offering an attractive package and flexible working opportunities. The role can be considered on a full time (35 hour week) or part-time to a minimum of 20 hours per week. There is limited car parking on site or alternatively they are located close to the guided bus way or Cambridge North.