Platform Owner / Manager - Dynamics.Job not available
The exciting newly created post is working for a rapidly expanding company who are seeking someone to take ownership and develop their existing CRM system.
You will develop and oversee the vision for the product(s) and be fully responsible for communicating that vision to the team/business.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Strong ability to represent and document business processes, interaction flows, data flow processes, etc.
• Effective in managing multiple parallel work streams and initiatives.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills across business and technical teams that is detailed, organised, and results-oriented.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
• Possesses a Deep understanding of CRM platform core functions aligning to various business functions - sales, marketing etc...
• Ability to work as part of a team and build collaborative relationships.
• Self-motivated and self-led.
• Seeks out opportunities to contribute while maintaining responsibilities and meeting expectations.
• Possesses strong decision-making ability.
• Ability to work and communicate with Senior Management.
• Good at dealing with ambiguity with strong analytical skills.
• Analytically minded.
• Strong systems thinker, ability to see a process end-to-end and identify improvement opportunities across people, processes, and systems.
• Qualifications & Education
• 4-8 years of experience as a Product Owner/Manager in CRM
• Experience managing or administering a Microsoft Dynamics system
The business are offering an excellent salary and broad range of benefits. This will include a great salary, bonus, car allowance and flexitime working, as well as the opportunity to work a day or two a week from home.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: