Pensions and Payroll AdministratorJob not available
Duties and responsibilities:
• Update and process all actions relating to pay, to include all administration duties such as new starters, changes in pension, errors in data
• Build strong relationships with private offices, liaise and ensure payroll activities are completed on time
• Processing the annual pay awards for HMT and ALBs with accuracy and to agreed deadlines.
• Working with key stakeholders and adhering to a high standard of GDPR compliance when dealing with any personal data.
• Administration of cycle to work, charitable giving schemes and other ad-hoc Accounts Account Admin duties.
For further information on this role or if you wish to apply please contact Caroline Meeson at Pure Norwich.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: