Pensions and Payroll AdministratorReference: J49851
Duties and responsibilities:
• Update and process all actions relating to pay, to include all administration duties such as new starters, changes in pension, errors in data
• Build strong relationships with private offices, liaise and ensure payroll activities are completed on time
• Processing the annual pay awards for HMT and ALBs with accuracy and to agreed deadlines.
• Working with key stakeholders and adhering to a high standard of GDPR compliance when dealing with any personal data.
• Administration of cycle to work, charitable giving schemes and other ad-hoc Accounts Account Admin duties.
For further information on this role or if you wish to apply please contact Caroline Meeson at Pure Norwich.