Payroll SpecialistReference: J51480
The successful candidate will be responsible for the UK and EU payrolls which will grow in 2019 to include additional countries. Candidates ideally will have EU payroll experience for this role and be an excellent communicator.
Duties will include the following tasks;
• Preparation of all payroll data plus contributions including benefit and pension plans
• Timely and accurate input of required data
• Producing reports as required
• Statutory returns and other reporting information.
• Managing all payroll related queries directly and confidently
• Adhering to all legal and company requirements of retention and confidentiality
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of company and legislative requirements
• Advising colleagues on the impact of any changes or improvements put forward or required within Payroll and Benefits
Candidates must have good payroll legislation knowledge and have a 'can do' attitude.