Payroll OfficerReference: J49466
Working alongside the Payroll Manager, you will assist with the delivery of the company payroll in an efficient and accurate manner and provide a point of contact for matters relating to payroll.
• Production and distribution of payroll reporting to the organisation and other ad hoc projects
• Delivery of training so staff use the payroll system to its full potential
• All internal and external audits related to payroll
• Administration related to employee benefits (Pensions, Benefits in Kind and Childcare Vouchers)
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Effective time management and the ability to work under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Good numerical and analytical skills
• Highly trusted to deal with confidential information
Previous experience is essential and the desire to progress. A team player who can work under pressure and meet strict deadlines and have strong IT knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business which offers support and development, along with a competitive salary package.
Please call Fiona @ Pure for further information or apply as required.