Payroll ManagerJob not available
The key focus of the role is to offer excellent support to the Payroll function and team ensuring that deadlines are met. The team is currently looking to implement a new Payroll System which you will have a lead role in.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Lead the Payroll function, ensuring a reliable and effective service.
• Ensuring the process is accurate, timely and correct.
• Support and encourage the Payroll Officer.
• Work collaboratively across the organisation and with external stakeholders, ensuring information is readily available.
• Promote continuous improvement in processes and within the system.
A CIPP qualification will be very beneficial and experience of working with new systems. A positive attitude and the ability to make business decisions will be highly regarded. You will be experienced in processing high volume payrolls and demonstrate a strong understanding all payroll legislation, manual calculations and RTI . You will regularly liaise with stakeholders within the wider business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable business and gain excellent experience. If you would like further information, please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.