Payroll ManagerReference: J52628
Working for the parent company, your main responsibilities will be to manage a small team of Payroll Administrators and oversee the Payroll function for all subsidiary businesses.
The role will include:
- Processing Payroll to ensure that all employees are paid on time
- Liaising with payroll and managers to ensure that Payroll is accurately executed
- Management of monthly pension contributions
- Preparation for regular audit procedures
- Provide information to employees regarding holiday, sick pay and other leave
- Resolving ad-hoc queries relating to payroll
The ideal candidate will:
- Strong IT skills and previous use with Payroll systems
- Have previous experience managing a team
- Payroll Qualification or equivalent
- Have working knowledge of legislation relating to payroll
- Good relationship skills, both within the team and with the wider business
The successful person will be employed on a full-time permanent basis and receive a competitive package.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.