Payroll ManagerJob not available
We are recruiting for a very well-established, national brand who are recruiting for a Payroll Manager as they bringing the payroll in-house.
You will be managing the migration of the payroll over to head office and then next year recruit a team of 2 payroll assistants.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
• To ensure a smooth and timely transition from 3rd party payroll to in-house and establish procedures whilst still ensuring high quality and customer satisfaction.
• End to End management of payroll for over 3000 members of staff
• Support with all salary bench-marking activity, pay review and bonus payments
• Improve the HR/Payroll systems
Key Requirements for the role:
• Payroll management experience is essential
• ADP System experience is beneficial
• Experienced in development of payroll/HR processes
• Confident, personable character who is able to work together to meet deadlines
• Customer focused
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Gina @ Pure for further information.