Payroll ManagerReference: J50769
• Preparation of five separate payrolls within the Group
• Manage the Pensions Auto Enrolment process including opt outs
• Maintain correct and accurate PAYE; National Insurance and Statutory Payments records
• Reconcile and balance payroll accounts
• Interpret company multiple T&C's and ensure correctly processed in the payroll
• Manual calculations may be required
• Form part of the testing team when the payroll system transition to new Payroll provider. To be engaged in the project team for integration for the Payroll/HR system.
• Responsibility for the payment of a number of overseas payrolls working with external payment providers.
• Compile and introduce robust compliant payroll procedures ensuring ongoing updates are maintained
• Work closely with all Operations within the organisation as needed
• Work closely with the HR team
You will have strong experience managing multi-site payrolls. Knowledge of tax and social security in other countries payroll would also be an advantage.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure