Payroll ManagerJob not available
• Preparation of five separate payrolls within the Group
• Manage the Pensions Auto Enrolment process including opt outs
• Maintain correct and accurate PAYE; National Insurance and Statutory Payments records
• Reconcile and balance payroll accounts
• Interpret company multiple T&C's and ensure correctly processed in the payroll
• Manual calculations may be required
• Form part of the testing team when the payroll system transition to new Payroll provider. To be engaged in the project team for integration for the Payroll/HR system.
• Responsibility for the payment of a number of overseas payrolls working with external payment providers.
• Compile and introduce robust compliant payroll procedures ensuring ongoing updates are maintained
• Work closely with all Operations within the organisation as needed
• Work closely with the HR team
You will have strong experience managing multi-site payrolls. Knowledge of tax and social security in other countries payroll would also be an advantage.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: