Payroll ManagerReference: J57580
The key focus of the role is to offer excellent support to the Payroll function and team ensuring that deadlines are met. The team is going through a transition of change, so being a positive and forward thinking leader is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Oversee the monthly payroll through in-house system including the month end process
• Deal with all HMRC PAYE related correspondence
• Liaise with preferred benefits advisor and deal with all related queries
• Liaise with HR department on all payroll related queries
• To respond to and resolve all payroll queries with employees
• Administration of all pension schemes including payment via BACS and DD
• Administer all other payroll related payments including GAYE and DEO's
• Maintenance of all P11d taxable benefits information
A CIPP qualification will be very beneficial and experience of managing a team is essential along with a positive attitude and the ability to make business decisions. You will be experienced in processing high volume payrolls, using an in-house system and demonstrate a strong understanding all payroll legislation, manual calculations and RTI . You will regularly liaise with stakeholders within the wider business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable business and gain excellent experience. If you would like further information, please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.