Payroll ManagerJob not available
Managing a payroll of approx. 700 employees, you will need to have experience in accurate and timely payroll preparation, processing and reconciliation along with payroll statutory knowledge and pension legislations, including auto-enrolment.
Key Duties of the role will include but not limited to:
- Ability to manage our payroll of c. 700 employees in an accurate and timely manner
- Payroll preparation, processing and reconciliation
- Maintain confidential records
- Provide monthly payroll data to accounts department
- Calculate PAYE, NI contributions
- Maintain confidential records in line with Data Protection
- Manage monthly pension contributions including Auto Enrolment
Personal skill set and qualifications required:
- Experience in similar payroll position
- Statutory knowledge and pension legislations, including auto-enrolment.
- Confident working with MS Excel and experience of using a HR & Payroll software
- Institute of Payroll Professionals (IPP) qualification, or equivalent (not essential)
- A full driving licence is essential for this role
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Great attention to detail
- Professional and confident
The businesses core hours are 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday) however we will consider applications from candidates looking to work more flexibly hours.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.