• Payroll data entry of both uploads and manual input - changes include joiners, leavers, contractual changes, ad hoc payments, deductions and benefits
• Query Resolution & Support - usually via emails and phone calls
• To complete processes and resolve queries in a timely and efficient manner with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Process Improvements and Documentation
• Ongoing review of team procedures to continuously improve effectiveness and efficiency
• 3rd party payments and schemes
• Reporting - including payroll costing, overtime and international assignees compensation reports
• Providing reports to the business Projects
This organisation is looking for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join their friendly team. Previous experience in any of the key responsibilities if desirable. They are looking for a confident communicator who is focused with excellent attention to detail. This role would also offer study support to the successful candidate if it were desired.
If you are interested, please apply or contact Maddie at Pure for more information.