Payroll ClerkReference: J52303
As a fast pace, commercial minded, family owned business they are seeking someone with a positive/can-do attitude who would be a great addition to the team.
The successful person will have a strong teamwork ethic with the ability to build relationships colleagues and external contacts.
Key duties of this role include but aren't limited to:
- Processing monthly payroll
- Ensure that all payroll information is up dated and maintained
- Process all new starters and leavers
- Assist in the production of Payslips, P60's andP11d's
- Streaming processes and implementingchangewhere necessary
- Dealing and resolving any internal queries regarding payroll for the business
- Support with the production of payroll dataand analysisforinternal reporting
- Completing any ad hoc duties/reports as and when requested
Personal Skills and qualification required:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with good decision-making abilities
- Excellent time management
- Good level of education including GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics.
- Started or completed a professional payroll/accountancy qualification (desirable)
- Strong IT skills including use of Outlook, Word and Excel
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please select apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, Norwich.